Why I Am Facing Building Font Cache Error In VLC ?Most of users face this issue when they install VLC media player on their system for the first time. It happens almost every time when you first play VLC player with any file after its installation. While sometime this pop up is shown even after playing many files. The main reason is that VLC rebuilds font cache to show subtitles for your files which are shown at the bottom of file's screen while playing it. While some time you can face this issue due to old version of your VLC media player. So always be sure that your VLC media player is updated to latest version.
How To Fix VLC Building Font Cache Error
- Open your VLC media player.
- Now go to Tools >> Preferences. You can use shortcut key Ctrl+P also in order to open Preferences.
- A new window will open, at the left side in the bottom you will see "Show Settings" with two options that is Simple and All.
- Switch from Simple Setting to All Setting.
- Now navigate to Video >> Subtitles/OSD and change the “Text rendering module” to “Dummy font rendering function”.
- Just click on Save button to make changes and restart your VLC media player and that's it. You will not face this problem again.
igfxpers.exe What It Is And How To Disable It
Earn/Make Money By Downloading Apps With TapCash
How To Change/Refresh Facebook Home Page Login Screen
So this was all about how to solve/fix building font cache error in VLC media player. If you have any doubt, query or another working method then feel free to mention it below in the comment section.