How To Uninstall/Remove AVG Antivirus By Traditional WayIf you are not able to uninstall AVG antivirus through traditional way that is using Control Panel then follow the step by step guide.
- Press Window Key+R or open Run and type "Control Panel" in the text field, hit enter.
- This will open Control panel on your system.
- Just navigate to this path now Control Panel >> Programs >> Programs and Features.
- It will show a complete list of installed softwares on your system, search for AVG 2015.
- Select AVG 2015 and then click on Uninstall/Change button. Now a dialog box will open which will give you some options such as Update AVG, Uninstall AVG.
- Click on Uninstall AVG, Next, select "Remove user settings" (don’t do this if you’re planning for a reinstall) and "Remove Virus Vault contents" and click ‘Next’ button.
- Now just restart your system to make the changes appear.
How To Remove/Uninstall AVG Antivirus With AVG Removal ToolThis tool is officially available on the AVG's website so that people don't face any inconvenience regarding un-installation of AVG antivirus 2015. AVG uninstallation tool will remove following AVG products:
- AVG Antivirus Free 2015
- AVG Antivirus 2015
- AVG Internet Security 2015