How To Fix This Webpage Has A Redirect Loop ErrorAs listed on the error webpage also you will need to clear cookies of your browser in order to overcome this error. After that when you will reload this webpage you will be able to access it. Read each and every step carefully to fix redirect loop error.
- In your Google Chrome Browser you will see a option at the right top corner (That is three lines).
- Click on it and choose Settings from it.
- Now scroll down to the end of the page and then there you will see a option Show advanced settings.
- Simply click on show advanced settings and then just after Privacy there is an option Content settings, click on it.
- Now from this menu, choose All cookies and site data listed below Cookies.
- Now here you can see all the cookies and data which is stored locally when you surf internet. You will need to clear it in order to access any webpage. Simply click on Remove All button.
- And that's it. You are done. Now just restart your Google Chrome browser and open that webpage. You will be able to access to now.
Some people might think that going for another browser is can be an option but switching to other browser will not solve your problem. You might get this error in that browser too.
If you are not able to solve this problem after the above listed steps also then simply go for Google Forums. This will surely help you.