How To Use Whatsapp In Web BrowserYou can easily use Whatsapp on Google Chrome with this step by step tutorial, simply follow the steps given below to access Whatsapp on your Internet browser.
- To connect your web browser to Whatsapp client, you will need to go to this URL https://web.whatsapp.com. Whatsapp has officially made this site or extension available.
- Open the above listed URL in your Google Chrome browser. (Currently Whatsapp can be run in Google Chrome browser only. )
- Now you will see a QR code there which we need to scan through our Whatsapp.
- Open your Whatsapp application on your mobile and go to menu and then there you will see an option to scan this QR code through your Whatsapp. Remember scan this code only through your Whatsapp client. (Don't forget to update your Whatsapp to the latest version otherwise you won't be able to find code scanner option. If after updating also you are not able to see the option, then wait for some time. Whatsapp is trying to made it available for all the users.)
- When the scan is completed, your Whatsapp will be paired with the Whatsapp web client.
- At this situation your phone needs to stay connected to the internet for the proper working of this web client.
- Currently this web client is not available for iOS users due to some limitations of Apple platform but all other users can use it easily without any problem.