Note:- Don't forget to take backup of your complete data. In case of any error you can face problems so it is advised to always take backup of your crucial data.
Install Google Apps On Cyanogenmod ROM
- First of all you will need Google apps package which you are going to install on your Smartphone to run different apps. Download apps package for your particular mobile from here.
- Downloaded file will be in .zip format. Leave them as it is don't extract them.
- Now transfer that gapps zip files folder on your Android device using either bluetooth file sharing or USB cable.
- When the transfer process is complete just switch off your mobile and wait for 10-15 seconds.
- After that you need to enter in recovery mode, boot your Android phone in recovery mode.
- This will take you to the custom recovery main menu screen. Now search for this "Install Zip From SD Card" option there.
- When you find this option just select the gapps zip file from your SD card.
- Browse for it and select it and it will take some time to complete the installation process. When the process is completed, restart your Smartphone and that's it.
- You will be able to see Google apps installed on your mobile.