1. NessusFeatures: Asset discovery, IPv4/IPv6/hybrid network scan, patch auditing, control system auditing, sensitive content auditing, mobile device auditing, automatic scan analysis, Botnet/Malicious Process/Anti-virus Auditing, compliance auditing, configuration auditing, broad asset coverage and profiling.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, Solaris, BSD, Cisco iOS, IBM iSeries.
2. Core Impact ProFeatures:
- True multi-vector testing capabilities across network, web, mobile, wireless.
- Validate patching efforts to ensure vulnerabilities were remediated correctly.
- Remediation validation.
- Android agent and post exploitation modules.
- Domain information gathering tools.
Read Also :- How To Increase Download Speed In IDM Upto 20%
- It simplifies your security program workflow.
- Validate vulnerabilities with Metasploit.
- Discover vulnerabilities like an attacker.
- Increase efficiency with fast, unified scanning.
- Simplify your compliance auditing and reporting.
- Prioritize threat-driven risks with RealRisk.
- Perform powerful reporting & data analytics.
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2008 (R2), Server 2012, Server 2012 (R2).
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.x, 6.x.
- Ubuntu Linux 10.04 LTS, 12.04 LTS.
- Kali Linux 1.0.x.
- Virtualized Machines on VMware ESXi 5.x, VMware vCenter Server 4.x, VMware vCenter Server 5.x.
- It is a framework of several services and tools offering a comprehensive and powerful vulnerability scanning and vulnerability management solution.
- Accompanied with a daily updated feed of Network Vulnerability Tests (NVTs).
- Components are licensed under the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL).
- Immediate deployment.
- Global scalability.
- Automated monitoring.
- Public or private cloud deployment.
- Extensible APIs.
- Asset discovery.
- Continuously Identify & Address Proliferating Security Threats.
- Find, Shield & Fix Vulnerabilities in Your Web Apps.
- Harden your systems and applications.
- The Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer provides a streamlined method to identify missing security updates and common security misconfiguration.
- Recent version of MBSA (2.3) adds support for Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Server 2012.
7. GFI Lan GuardFeatures:
- Patch management for operating systems
- Patch management for third party applications.
- Vulnerability assessment.
- Track latest vulnerabilities.
- Integration with security applications.
- Network device vulnerability check.
- Network and software auditing.
- Comply with PCI DSS an other regulations.
- Support for virtual environment.
- Powerful interactive dashboard.
8. Secunia PSIFeatures:
- The Secunia PSI is an invaluable tool to use when assessing the security patch state of software installed on your system. It monitors system for insecure software installations. It will notify you when an insecure application is installed. It provides you with detailed instructions for updating the application when available.
- Non-intrusive scanning engine.
- Most comprehensive vulnerability database.
- Flexible and scalable.
- Integrate with leading penetration testing tools.
- Detailed security auditing highlighting configuration vulnerabilities.
- Summarize security of network devices such as firewall, switches and routers.
- Detailed configuration auditing.
- Improved vulnerability assessment.
- Customizable auditing.