Read Also :- Earn/Make Money By Downloading Apps With Tap Cash
It's a paid app but if your Smartphone is rooted then you should just go for it, don't care about money.
One of the most popular and trusted file explorer it is. ES File Explorer has around 300 million global downloads. It's one of the leading file managers. It was rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market. According to developer ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.ES File Explorer currently supports 30+ languages.
According to developer Solid Explorer is the nicest looking file manager with two independent panels which brings to you a new file browsing experience. It provides to you a wide support for cloud storage including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and One Drive. This file manager can connect to your Windows PC and many remote servers working with FTP, SFTP and WebDav. You will also appreciate ability to create and extract most commonly used archive formats. Two independent panels allows for seamless file transfer with drag and drop. Just hold your finger on a file and drag it to other panel. In this way you can easily transfer files between various locations including PC shares, cloud and root folders.
It features a root explorer with ability to change system level file properties. You don't need to remember about mounting file systems as read/write. Solid Explorer will do it for you automatically. Solid Explorer is also a good tool for viewing your media. This file manager can stream music and videos from your PC or cloud without a need to download it. You can even cast the stream to Chromecast with this file explorer you will also receive a very elegant UI look with many customization options, such as dynamic list resizing with pinch gesture or custom color schemes, which will even change the file icon colors.
According to developer X-plore is another one of the best file manager to use. It has stylish looking UI. It provides following features:
- Dual-pane tree view.
- Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, Rar, 7zip explorer.
- Disk Map - see which files consume most space on your disk.
- Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Mega.co.nz, OneDrive, Webdav, Yandex.disk, MediaFire, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com.
- SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell .
- Application manager.
- WiFi file sharing.
- Manage files from a PC web browser.
- Favorite folders.
- Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text.
- Hex viewer.
- Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images.
- Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application).
- Multi-selection - always available, yet not disturbing.
- View APK files as ZIP.
- Share - send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location.
- Configurable buttons and key shortcuts.
- Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder).
Some of its features are free while some are paid also.
According to developer ASTRO Cloud & File Manager is a FREE file explorer and has over 80 million downloads worldwide. You can organize, view and retrieve all of your pictures, music, videos, & documents; built-in app backup & task killer; manage all your files regardless of where they are stored (in a cloud or on another device such as):
- Clouds (Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Box & SkyDrive)
- PC, Mac, Linux (via networking)