Some Features Which Xender Supports
- You can send anything such as contacts, files, pictures, music, videos and apps also.
- Developers say that Xender is 50 times faster than Bluetooth. You can imagine your video will be sent in just few seconds!
- It supports group sharing up to 5 devices at the same time. You can both send and receive with re-establishing connection.
- It provides cross platform transfer and sharing between Android and iOS devices.
- "One Key Phone Change" it's a feature that makes it so easy when you change your phone. By using this feature you can select to replicate part of or all phone data (contacts, apps, files, pictures, music, videos) from your existing phone to new phone in just a few simple clicks.
- There is a option in the app "Connect To PC", which allow you to transfer between phone and PC.
- You can experience some super cool effect using "Slide" picture transfer feature.
- There is a option for invite also, so you can easily invite your friends to install Xender.
- Xender is available in Arabic, English, French, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese and Spanish.
Step 1: Download and install Xender in your Android Smartphone.
Step 2: For the first time you will need to set up your profile just enter the required details.
Step 3: To transfer files open the app in your Smartphone and ask your friend also to open it on his Smartphone.
Step 4: Tap on ‘Connect Friends’ and then ‘Create Group’.
Step 5: Then your friend will get notification on Xender that you’re online. Just ask him to click on Connect Friends then Tap to join next to your Xender name appearing on his Smartphone.
|Connect With Friends|
Step 6: In this way you will get connected in a private Wi-Fi network, now choose what you want to share and transfer with super fast speed.
Android Download Link: Xender
iOS Download Link: Xender
iOS (Jailbreak) Download Link: Xender