Speed Up Your System
- First of all download latest version of IObit Uninstaller from Here.
- Install it on your PC or Laptop.
- Now just open it. You can see some tabs like All Programs, Recently Installed etc. In All Programs section you can find all the installed software on your system. While on Windows Updates section you can view your windows updates.
- Look I am going to simply uninstall a program and then it will ask you to confirm. Just click on Uninstall.
|Uninstalling Of A Program|
- It will create a restore point and will uninstall the program.
- The real work starts now, it will ask for a powerful scan from you to scan the remaining registries and files related to software. Click on Powerful Scan. It will take for some time and result will be in front of you.
- Delete all the files and registry and do it whenever you uninstall a program.
- If you are having any unwanted toolbar or plug-in installed in your browser remove it from Toolbars & Plug-ins tab.
- To find msconfig on your system go to search or type in run (Window Key+ R) msconfig.
- A window will open just like below if you are Using Window 8. Interface can vary with different version of windows but command will be only msconfig.
- Just go to Services tab and disable all the unwanted services.
- Now go to Startup and click on Open Task Manager. This will show a list of applications turning on at the time of boot.
- Disable unwanted applications or those one which have high impact on start-up. It will increase your start-up time like you can check mine at Last BIOS time: 6.1 seconds in the picture below.